Law of Attraction Message #9
I hope you’ve had a wonderful and productive week.
I have a ? for you; Do you have a vision for your life?
It is one of the most important things you can do for yourself.
You have the power to create your life exactly as you want it, rather than reacting to events around you.
Make a Vision Board This Weekend
So what is a Vision Board? It is simply a poster board filled with the images matching your life vision.
The purpose: to surround yourself with reminders of the life you want to have and are working toward creating.
It’s fun to do and definitely gets you in the right frame of mind for taking action on your vision. It is also a fun project to work on with your spouse or family.
Here’s what to do:
1. Get a poster board, a big stack of magazines, and some glue or rubber cement.
2. Go through the magazines and tear out images and words that reflect the various aspects of your life vision.
3. Pick your favorites and start gluing them to the poster board. You can add writing or other design embellishments if you are inclined.
4. Put a photo of yourself in the middle of the vision board.
5. Place the vision board where you can see it every day.
Some people see difficulties as “going through the fire” of purification. It’s hot there, and you might get burned, but it’s also burning away your old habits and ways of being. It’s clearing out the old so that the new can come. Though it may not seem at all positive at the time, something is taking place inside you that is making you a new human being, evolving you towards another level of your understanding.
* Trials can teach you patience. You may need to wait for your transformation to happen, for your wishes to be fulfilled. In the meantime, How do you keep your spirits up? You keep reminding yourself that delays aren’t denials, that there’s a divine timing that takes place in which things happen when they happen.
* Faith is tested. Do you give up, or do you say to yourself “I know this situation is in the process of shifting for me, and everything good is coming at the right time.” Some people simply throw in the towel, but others use the towel to wipe the dust off themselves and get back into the challenge and the opportunity.
* Your perspective changes. If you can see things from another point of view, from a higher perspective, you can see that there’s something working in the background to transform your life, even when it seems that there’s absolutely no hope at all. You’re learning compassion, patience, wisdom. Just ask yourself, “What would my Wise Mind tell me about this?” – and listen as you’re given a wise understanding about your own life.
- Create a Vision Board (fitnessfoodandwhateverelse.wordpress.com)
- Law of Attraction Message #8 (lawofattractionsuccess.wordpress.com)
- Law of Attraction Message #5 (lawofattractionsuccess.wordpress.com)
- Law of Attraction Message #6 (lawofattractionsuccess.wordpress.com)
- Law of Attraction Message #7 (lawofattractionsuccess.wordpress.com)
- Law of Attraction Message #4 (lawofattractionsuccess.wordpress.com)
- Vision Board (mindychislow.wordpress.com)
- Vision Boards: Fun and Creative Goal Setting (aprilboydcounselling.com)
- My Vision for 2012 (angiebelievein.wordpress.com)
- Law of Attraction Message #2 (lawofattractionsuccess.wordpress.com)
- A New Vision in 2012 (seattletherapist.wordpress.com)
- Create a Vision Board (dailyplanit.wordpress.com)
- setting INTENTIONS…manifesting your dreams. (wholesomesoul.com)
- What is an Affirmation? Part Two of One (socyberty.com)
- I Vision Board Therefore I Am (thecosycreative.wordpress.com)
- Vision Board (siblingrevelry2012.wordpress.com)
- Vision Boards & Mind Maps (nrhatch.wordpress.com)
- What Is A Vision Board? (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- Vision Boards, Inspiration Boards and Pinterest (givethanksandpraise.wordpress.com)
- Discover Yourself by Creating Your Own Fitness Vision Board (fitnessknowsnolimits.com)